Monday, March 7, 2011

firework

today i did the mcq test for hystology.. i couldn't get full marks.. it just a simple test.. and i can't get full marks.. this time i really feel like i'm very stupid.. y i can't score a simple test?? i feel like i need more luck.. no matter how hard i try.. it just not there.. i don't know why.. is this how i'm going to live for the rest of my life.. everyday.. every exam.. depends on luck... without luck i'm nothing?? i always listen to katy perry-firework.. try to boost up my confident.. but it's not helping anymore.. i really feel like i'm stupid.. other ppl can go out n party.. i can't.. ppl always ask y i so hardworking.. they always thought i scare to lose.. actually i'm not.. i try so hard only can get the same level as u guys.. if i still follow u guys to party.. what kind of result i will get?? it's gonna be worst.. my parents never ask me to get full marks.. but.. i still wish to do the best.. today when i sat in front of the computer answering the questions.. i was soo nervous.. n i forgot some of the answer.. the book was just in front of me.. i wish i could open it.. but i didn't... because i know by cheating i won't go far.. so i trust myself.. n be honest.. but i let myself down... really sad.. n depressed.. i wish i can be a smarter person like my other frens.. just a simple mcq test.. hate myself...

1 comment:

  1. just try u best is enough!
    i always have faith in u!!
    n at least u didnt cheat, n im proud of u!!
    cheer up!!
    if there is anything u want to share with me, i will always be there!!

    ReplyDelete