Friday, October 9, 2009

yay!!!

is friday...my favourite day....today i went shopping with my fren...and i bought something...now..i can't have my lunch and my dinner as usual..cause my wallet is full with butterfly now...lolx....now i have to study...next thursday i have my chemistry test...and the teacher gave us 9 essay...wth??tat's a lot man...need 2 stay in my room and finish the 9 chemistry essay...haiz...i even cancel my date with aaron...hate it man...when i wanna have fun...there's always lots of homework or tests...ish!! I WANNA HAVE FUN!!! ishh.... hope i can relax for one day...my bro having his pmr test this week...hope he can score well...lolx...hope after that...my mom will come and pay me a visit...cause i don't have any holidays until dec...miss my family...haiz....k..wanna study now...byebye...

No comments:

Post a Comment