Saturday, October 10, 2009

my dad....

is 2.38 in the morning..listening to the song 'butterfly fly away' by miley cyrus...it reminds me of my family.. especially my dad...the lyrics reminds me of my dad...when i was young...the way he treated me...last time i'm scare of dark..so he will accompany me first...he will leave after i fall asleep...if i can't sleep..he will tap my shoulder...until i fall asleep...and sing a song...lolx..for so long i can't feel that he cares for me...all these while i always thought my mom is the best...now i think my dad is the best...he's the one that work hard to build up this family...earn money to buy stuff for me...my mom told me..after i was born...he got chicken pox..but he still go to work.. sometimes when yell at him...he didn't get angry...he juz keep quiet...my frens said the way we talk...juz lk fren...he's the best...and i feel so sorry when i did something wrong..or shouted at him...i'm really sorry dad...i remember when i'm in primary school...teacher make us look for the meaning of a few chinese words... there's a chinese word..the word is complicated...i can't find it in the dictionary...and that time is quite late..feel lk sleeping...but in the end i fell asleep on the table...when i woke up in the morning...i saw the dictionary open at the page i wanted..i knew is my dad...i think he slept late too...cause he's helping me to look for the meaning of the word..i always yell at him...which i seldom did it now...he never get mad at me...i remember in form 1 i lost my i.c. and i need it the next day in school...is quite late too...before that i quarrel with him because i lost my i.c...he said i'm irresponsible..and everything...n i yell back...can't remember what i said^^...in the end...he still help me to look for it...last time i was a really forgetful kid...i always forget to bring my homework to school..he's the one that send it to me...even though he's late for work...now...everytime when i go back during the holidays...i feel so happy when i see him...he always be the first one to call me and ask me where am i now...the next day...he will take leave...to accompany me...stay home and have family time...when i'm in kl...at night.. for sure he will give a call...sometimes he scare he will annoyed me...he called me...when i pick up...he said:'actually your mom has something wanna talk to u..' when he pass it to my mom... my mom told me that actually she has nothing to say...she said your dad is the one that wanna talk to u...hahahaha... sometimes when i call my mom but i didn't call him...after i finish talking with my mom...after a few seconds..he will call me..and said:'call mommy only...didn't even bother to call me and talk to me..' i was like...hahahaha...he's jealous...the fisrt month i'm in kl...i had face a lot of problems...especially the problems to fit into the new school..and friends..at night he will call me and talk about it...what can i say??? he's a good dad...i'm kind of miss him now...and my eyes are wet...lolx....i really want to say i love you dad..n sorry for everything i did...and my eyes are wet...lolx....maybe because of the song..is really touching...here's the lyrics...enjoy^^..


Miley Cyrus-Butterfly Fly Away
You tuck me in,
Turn out the light
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
Had to drive me everywhere
You were always there when I looked back

You had to do it all alone
Make a living, make a home
Must have been as hard as it could be

And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
You would hold my hand and sing to me

Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry hold on tight.
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly Fly Away
Butterfly Fly Away (butterfly fly away)

Flap your wing now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true
Butterfly Fly Away (butterfly fly away)
We been waiting for this day
All along and know just what to do
Butterfly,
Butterfly,
Butterfly,
Butterfly Fly Away

(Butterfly Fly Away)

(Butterfly Fly Away)

1 comment:

  1. U are very blessful that you have a perfect dad in your lifetime to guide you. Aprreciated and thanksgiving is the action u need to do. Start from now and give thanks you have a good family life.

    ReplyDelete