Friday, December 18, 2009

Holidaysssssssssssssss......

The second week of holiday................................most of my time...i'm at home..... did nothing.... facebook everyday..... NEVER miss.... i'm bored to death... and i didn't even touch the books...even though i had promise myself to study a bit before the school starts... lolx... miss my school days... this holidays.... i've been thinking the days i'm in college... from the 1st day of college till now.... the 1st day of school... i remember i don't have any friend... until i met audrey isaac and kit... after few weeks i know sabeel, chee kiang, estee and christine.. then alia and almaz... oh yea... 'carlann'...lolx... at 1st they don't really like me... i knew that... but after a few months... it's getting better.... and i'm very happy with it... cause finally i can fit into them.. now i actually get friends from other classes too... in my class... only a few ppl that still talk bad about me.. i knew that... but i juz ignore it.. hope the next sem i can be even better... and get more friends... my exam's result coming out soon... scary... cause it's badly done... my mom will defitnitely slaughter me alive when she see my result... good luck to my friends... if i score well... i'm sure they will be better... like what my mom said.. if i get 95 in my test... the whole class can get 100... lolx... she always said that... hope to see my classmate soon... miss them so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment